Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Twilight on Tuesday -- Final Official Eclipse Trailer (and a fan-made one, too!)

When I saw the first Eclipse trailer, I have to say that I was less than impressed -- too teenage-lovey-sappy for my taste. But this one, well, I'll be going just to see the fight scenes!



Here's one of the earlier ones: 



Here's a good mix of the two:



While I like Bryce Dallas Howard, I have to say that I'll miss Rachel Lefevre in the role of Victoria.

I know, the love triangle in Twilight is what draws many people in, and I loved the 'first teenage love' in the first novel, but the third time around... Anyway, this is a pretty cool fan-made Eclipse trailer by dancerblair -- I like the ribbon at the beginning:



And just to wrap it up, here's a fan-made trailer for Breaking Dawn -- wow! they (ferv88) put alot of work in to this one!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I haven't seen the latest trailer. Yea the fight scenes look good. the fan made breaking dawn trailer was pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete